PREGLEDANO Ban is not a reason

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
M

Milosh Sashlik

Početnik
Igrač
Učlanjen(a):Maj 10, 2026
Poruka:1
Reaction score:0
Poena:5
- In-game nickname admina
None
- Razlog kazne
None
- Datum i vreme kazne
10.05.2026
- Kratak opis situacije
The administrator banned me for no reason. He claims the server is supposedly for Balkan audiences only, even though that's not stated anywhere. I'm not bothering anyone, I'm playing, and I don't break the rules. He teleported me and banned me. I ask that the administrator be punished and unbanned. Why are you ruining relations with the Russian community?
- Screenshot kazne
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v3eQ4ilzNCNZqnKWpUKdzyFZX3syCtpR/view?usp=sharing
.
 
SaboT

SaboT

Opasan lik iz podruma
Deputy Chief Administrator
Chief of Technical Supporter
Igrač
Učlanjen(a):Avgust 22, 2025
Poruka:734
Reaction score:0
Poena:90
Hi, i'm Chief Tehnical Supporter & Deputy Chief Administrator | SaboT
Your request is DECLINED.
​
 
Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Personalize

Top Bottom